Thank you to everyone whose donations help keep our doors open, the lights on, and our programs growing!
If you are not a dues-paying member but participate in our programs and activities, please make a donation to the General Fund to support the congregation and keep the lights on!
Or you may wish to contribute to a special fund to support a specific project not covered within the operational budget including:
- Adult and Family Education/Programs — speakers, adult Hebrew classes, etc.
- Building Fund – permanent improvement to the building and grounds
- Youth Development/Campership – funds to support our youth, for example for Jewish camp or Birthright trips
- Cemetery/Memorials – memorial leaves on our yahrtzeit plaque, cemetery plots, etc.
- Children’s Education – for our children’s Religious School and its activities
- Prayer Books – new prayer books
- Sisterhood – projects supported by Lillian’s Sisters
- Technology – software, new technology, etc. for synagogue programs
- Tzedakah – emergency funds for members in need
To make a donation, send a check to Congregation Brith Sholem, P.O. Box 9741, Ogden, UT 84409, or pay using the Venmo app (our Venmo ID is @brith-sholem). Indicate if your donation is going to a special fund (if there is no designation, we will add it to our General Fund) and if it is in honor or memory of a friend or loved one.
Donor names (but not amounts) will be acknowledged in the monthly bulletin unless you request that your donation be anonymous.